Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The Lo Down - NYX Cosmetics Matte Bronzer

Hey Guy and Dolls,

As it's getting a bit nicer out I like taking the bronzer out and doing a bit of contouring that's for sure. I have quite a few bronzers in my collection but my favourite has to be NYX Cosmetics Matte Bronzer. I use the shade light and it's the perfect shade for me. The colour in the pan looks pretty orangey but don't let this deter you in the slightest as it does look natural on the skin.
I was undecided between getting light or medium but I'm glad I went with the light option in the end. This matte bronzer just gives you the nicest chiseled out cheekbones ever, it's perfect for contouring. This product comes in at €13 mark which in my opinion is good value and is definitely worth the money.
There is also the option to buy the Highlight and Contour Pro palette. In this palette you get 8 refillable shades foi €29. I own this palette and I use it alot so it's certainly worth having a look at.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3