Saturday, May 13, 2017

The Lo Down - Chill Out Day with the Boyfriend

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Yesterday morning I was in college, I was working on c.vs and what not, I was finished at 1 so it was all good as it was such a long week, Afterwards I called over to Daragh's house. We've been going out 11 months now and the time has really flown by. We're mad about each, I can talk to him about anything and he makes me so happy everytime I see him. We don't get to see each other too much, just on the weekends as we're both so busy with work and college but when we do see each other we always have such a nice time. Daragh lives a hour journey away from my house so I do have to get two buses but it's worth it. I stay over in his house on those days because it's such a long journey it wouldn't be worth my time going home to be fair.
When I went over yesterday we chilled out for a while then we had some yummy food and watched some tv. I'm not going to lie cause I was so nackered from college I feel asleep for two hours. Daragh could tell I was tired so he left me be and I slept for ages. After that we went down to his local pub for a few drinks which was much needed after such a long week. I usually drink gin and tonic as I'm on my weightloss journey and I wouldn't want to ruin my good work so far.
All in all I had a great day I'm heading back over to Daragh's today later on to stay the night. I don't really know what we have planned yet but I'm sure it will be good.

Laura<3

1 comment:

  1. I'm new to your blog but I enjoyed your post. I'm in college too and I know it is definitely stressful. It's good that you have someone to spend your free time with, I wish I did. By the way, good luck on your weight-loss journey.

    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3