Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The Lo Down - Weightloss Update #10

Hey Guys and Dolls,

 Sorry with the delay in putting this up, I had so many posts to put up it and it completely slipped my mind. Here we are now though so let's get into it.
So you may be wondering how did I got on last week with my weightloss, I'm down another 1 pound bringing my total weightloss to 2 stone 4 and a half pounds, it may be a small amount but I'm still happy that I'm making progress. It's been hard  as I've started college which means there's alot of nice lunches in the canteen  and of course there's not a healthy option in sight. I've had to have really good will power there.

I'm trying to have a really healthy week this week so we'll see how I get on. I do miss my fitness classes though as I feel like they helped me lots, once I get though any free time I'm going to go back to one for sure.

Laura<3

1 comment:

  1. Over 2 stone definitely isn't a small amount of weight loss! It's something to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3