Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Lo Down - Touche Eclat Le Teint + Pinceau Y Brush

Hey Guys and Dolls,

As you all know I love a good foundation so I was delighted when this amazing duo came in my letter box, the Touche Eclat le Teint foundation and Pinceau Y Brush. I've used both before and I was left beyond impressed by them. The foundation is a dream, just look at the packaging it's beautiful! It gives amazing coverage, is great during the Summer months and gives a lovely glowy finish. I received so many compliments when I use this foundation especially from the boyfriend who gave it his seal of approval.
To get the best results you should use it alongside this foundation brush. It has a reservoir like a little well that holds the product and you can then buff it into your skin for a beautiful flawless finish. The perfect combination!

They are on the pricey side of things at €42 for the foundation and €42
for the brush but they are both definitely worth it in my opinion.

Laura<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3