Tuesday, April 18, 2017

The Lo Down - My Easter Weekend with my Boyfriend

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Last weekend was the Easter weekend so it was time for me to take a break from college. I spent the weekend with my boyfriend Daragh which was so nice. On Friday all the pubs were closed in Ireland as it was Good Friday so we had some drinks in his house and the chats which is just what I needed. On Saturday we watched the football and some Fast & the Furious movies as we're going to see the new movie this week I think.
On Sunday we just chilled out for the day and I did some of my study for college. Of course it was Easter Sunday, I got Daragh a Galaxy egg and he got me a Lindt Easter egg my fave. Plus his Mom got me a Lindt Easter Bunny so I definitely was off my diet over the weekend that's for sure. The weekend went by so quick and on Monday I went home to my house to get stuff organised for college today. I had a presentation today and I nailed it so delighted with life. I have an advantage though as I did a marketing, sales, advertising and pr diploma a while back.
All in all I had a great weekend, it was nice to chill out with Daragh and spend more time with him as we don't get to do it that much.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3