Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Lo Down - VH1 Ed Sheeran Storytellers Gig in Whelans

Hey Guys and Dolls,

In 2015 I was lucky enough to go along to Ed Sheeran's VH1 Storytellers gig in Whelans in Dublin. I won the tickets online and I brought along my brother Ger as we are both really big fans. The night itself was was amazing, we both had a lovely time. I wish I could get tickets for his gig in the 3 Arena but tickets are like gold dust and are pretty pricey. I'm going to other gigs this Summer though so I'm looking forward to them.
Back to the gig in Whelans, the atmosphere was unreal like nothing I ever experienced before. We both had such a good night. He sang lots of his hits from his first and second album e.g. Lego House, A Team and Sing etc.
We definitely danced the night away and I'd love to see him again. I'm so jealous any of you that are going to see him tonight in the 3Arena. I love Ed Sheeran's new album especially the song Galway Girl.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3