Monday, April 10, 2017

The Lo Down - Seavite Super Nutrient Radiance Face Serum

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I don't have too many serums in my skincare collection so I was intrigued when I received the Seavite Super Nutrient Radiance Face Serum in the post. I've tried other products from Seavite and I was really impressed with the brand you can see my review here. I've been using this serum on my skin for the past while and I've been really happy with the results.
This serum is amazing, I love it. It's deep penetrating so sinks instantly into the skin instantly hydrating and brightening it. It works like s dream, perfect for even sensitive skin. It has many skincare benefits and contains ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, E and Quince. It feels really cooling on the skin and soothes it aswell in the process. A little bit goes a long way and I use a bit more than a pump for my whole face, considering it's a big bottle it will last ages.
It costs €57.50 which is on the pricey side but I believe if you have a good skincare regime your makeup base looks and feels amazing which is what everyone wants. I've been so impressed with Seavite, their products are definitely some of the best I've tried and if you haven't tried them yet I recommend you do so.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3