Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Lo Down - Garnier Micellar Gel Wash

Hey Guys and Dolls,

As you all know I love Micellar Waters so when Garnier brought out their new Micellar Gel Wash I was intrigued and couldn't wait to see what it was like. I bought this one in Boots and it's the original but it does come in a oily skin version aswell, I decided to go with the original though.
This is such a nice product and I'm pretty sure I got it on special aswell but I can't remember the price off hand. It wasn't too pricey thought from what I can remember. One to two pumps of this product is all you need to clean all the makeup off your face. After adding a bit of luke warm water it turns into a rich lather and when washed off it leaves your skin looking fresh. I really like this product and I can't wait to try more Garnier skincare in the future.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3