Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The Lo Down - Nimue Face Masks

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've done quite a few reviews on Nimue products in the past, they are by far my favourite skincare brand out there at the moment. I was recently sent two of their face masks to try from the brand so I'd thought I'd share my thoughts with you guys. I definitely don't use face masks enough and I should as my skin hasn't been in the best condition lately, it's soo dry. These products have been a lifesaver and have left my skin looking alot better thankfully.
The two masks I was sent are the Anti Ageing Leave On Mask and the Super Hydrating Mask. I've been using them both lately as I am getting to that age where I have to start using anti ageing products, I knew this day would come.

So I've been using the Super Hydrating Mask alot and it's amazing! I don't know where I'd be without it. This mask leaves my skin looking so hydrated and smooth just what it says on the tube which is what I needed. The Anti Ageing mask is a leave on mask so I put this on before I go to bed and cleanse my face as usual in the morning. This mask does not have a scent so it would be perfect for people who don't like scented products. The Super Hydrating Mask does have a light scent but it is really nice. I've recently heard about multi masking so I want to try that out soon. It's basically where you use multiple masks on your face in targeted area. I'm definitely going to give it a try soon.

The Nimue face mask retail for €36.25 for the Anti Ageing Leave On Mask, this mask actually won a Image Magazine Award recently which it thoroughly deserves and €23.95 for the Super Hydrating Mask. I f you want to give your skin that extra bit of TLC definitely check these two beautiful products out.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3