Monday, April 10, 2017

The Lo Down - My Marathon Running Experience

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Seeing as I'm into my weightloss and fitness journey I thought I'd tell you about my Marathon Running Experience. I've talked about it a bit in past posts but not too much and not in a long time. When I lost weight the last time I decided to get into running and I really enjoyed it.
I competed in three 10km, 2 Women's Mini Marathons and the Samsung Night Run. The latter was definitely my favourite run, it was so amazing running around Dublin City at night and the atmosphere was great. The medal for that run definitely stands out aswell. I ran one of the Women's Mini Marathons for one of Ireland's leading newspapers, The Herald to be exact so that was something different.

I definitely want to get back into running again. There's nothing better than the sense of achievement when you cross the finish line. I finished all my runs in and around the hour mark which made me so happy. I also love my medals alot, there so pretty and I display them in my room with pride.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3