Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Lo Down - Loreal Glam Bronze Cushion de Soleil

Hey Guys and Dolls, 

I haven't really tried too many cushion products, I've just never been really drawn towards them to be honest. I recently started using Loreal's Glam Bronze Cushion de Soleil lately that I purchased a while back and I've been really loving it.
Basically it's a liquid bronzer in a cushion, you can get a foundation aswell which I own but I can't say I've used it much since I bought it. This on the other hand has been used lots lately. It comes with one of those sponges aswell that no one ever uses.

I apply it using my SoSu Pro Blender. It goes on so lightly can't make a mistake and gives the most gorgeous glow. I love it! It retails for in and around €16 but Loreal products are usually on special offer in Boots depends on the time you go in. If you can get your hands on this product I'd definitely recommend it.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3