Friday, April 14, 2017

The Lo Down - Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I love Urban Decay, I have alot of their products and I'm in love with them all. I used their old foundation when it first came out and I didn't like it, it clung to my skin in all the wrong places. When they launched their Naked Skin foundation I couldn't wait to try it and of course I was in love.
I've gone through a couple of bottles of this foundation and I'm in the shade 3.0, I did a Urban Decay makeup course in Debenhams last year that came to €200. The €200 was redeemable on products which was amazing. I bought a couple of items and this was one of them.

This foundation is medium coverage but it's buildable and blends beautifully into the skin. I use either my Real Techniques Buffing Brush or one of my Blank Canvas makeup brushes to apply it. I'm really looking forward to trying their new All Nighter foundation.

Again this is another highend foundation at €34.50 but I've already gone through so many bottles of this stuff. It's definitely one of my favourite foundations.

Laura<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3