Friday, April 14, 2017

The Lo Down - Uriage Hydrating Lip Balm

Hey Guys and Dolls,

My handbag is definitely a place where most of my lip balms turn up seeing as I get really dry lips I have quite a few. No wonder my bag is so heavy sometimes the amount of makeup I keep in there.
As you know I've tried a couple of products from French skincare brand Uriage lately. The most recent product I've tried from the brand is their Hydrating Lip balm. It has such a nice consistency and does exactly what it says on the tin or should I say tube in this case.

I use this product morning and night plush before I apply my lipstick and I find it really helps with the application of my lippy. All and all I think this is a great product and as you get it with a free gift with their hand cream it's amazing!

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3