Friday, April 14, 2017

The Lo Down - NYX Micro Brow Pencil

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I have pretty good eyebrows it has to be said, their thick so I don't usually need much products and I get them shaped regularly as they would probably look like caterpillars on my face otherwise. Sure no one likes the caveman look. I have been using the NYX Micro Brow Pencil though recently and I thought I'd tell you guys about it.
I do really like this product as it's quick and easy to use, great when your in a rush. It's dual sided with the products on one side and the spoolie on the other. I'm a really big fan of NYX, their products are such good quality, I love them. I'm actually going to pick up some more of their products really soon as their new highlighter powder looks amazing so I can't wait.

This product makes my eyebrows look amazing, it's such a nice product. It comes in different shades and I use the shade Espresson which is perfect for me. I always have this product in my makeup bag now. It's so affordable like all NYX products aswell which is pretty good too.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3