Thursday, February 14, 2013

28 Days of Kisses - Day 14=17 Mirror Shine lipstick in Belle

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I had such a lovely day, the boy met me straight after work and we headed into town. This is our fourth Valentines Day together and we always have a wonderful time. Paddy has his work cut out for him every year as my birthday is the day after so he always plans something great for us to do. I'm 23 tomorrow and I'm so excited. I think we are just going to have a chilled out day and maybe go out on the Dart. I'll definitely take some pictures to show you guys if we do. I picked up Paddy a couple of Valentines Day gifts, I got him a Billabong hoodie, a Brian Cox book and tickets for a gig at the end of March. We are going together so it should be nice, even though I don't know the act all that well. I also made up this mini collage of pictures from last year. I got the frame in Muji and I really like it. It's magnetic so you can swap the pictures around as often as you like.
The weather wasn't the worst today so we had a bit of a ramble around the shops. When we were walking down Grafton Street he picked me up a gorgeous bunch of roses which my Mom took for the sitting room as soon as I walked in the door tonight. We went to see the film Flight in the Savoy, we both love Denzel Washington so we couldn't wait to see the new flick. Wow it's amazing, I thoroughly enjoyed. On leaving the cinema, I forgot that the Jameson Irish Film Festival was on and we seen Tim Roth of all people. I'm a big fan and love his movies! I loved his TV series Lie to Me that was aired on Sky 1, I was so disappointed when it got cancelled. Paddy spotted Tommy from Love/Hate, I haven't ever watched the show really but I've heard good things.
On the lips today I'm wearing 17's Mirror Shine lipstick in the shade Belle. I love this lipstick, it's a gorgeous neutral pink that would go with any makeup look. I have a couple of different shades but Belle and Beehive are my favourites. I'm pretty sure I misplaced the latter, hopefully I can find it or I'll have to pick up another. I don't think they're too pricey either which is a good thing. The staying power isn't too great with these lipsticks but I really like the variety of shades that are in the range.


What do you think of these lipsticks? Have you tried them?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3