Saturday, February 23, 2013

28 Days of Kisses - Day 23= Laura Mercier Rose Lip Glace

I can't believe there's only four days left in this tag from tomorrow. The month of February has seriously flown by. We had the strangest weather ever today, it SNOWED!! Not that it stuck where I live but exciting all the same. I also went shopping in IKEA today so expect to see a bit of a haul post soon. I'm very happy with what I picked up, I literally can't go there without buying something. I may put up a haul post tomorrow so let me know if you'd let to see one. The lip product I used today was a mini lip gloss from Laura Mercier. This came in a little Christmas set with three other lip glosses. I remember getting this on Sale for about €25 so it was a pretty good bargain. The mini size makes these lip glosses ideal for travelling, they also fit perfectly into my makeup bag without taking up too much space. Rose is a shade that I wasn't immediately drawn to in this set but it quickly became the one I used the most
Rose is a gorgeous reddish pink shade that looks beautiful. This product sits really nice on the lips and isn't sticky at all which can turn me off a lip gloss in a second. I hate when it's windy outside and my hair gets stuck in my lip gloss there's nothing that annoys me more. These lip glosses have an unusual scent, I can't put my finger on what it is exactly but I really like it. I've bought a full sized Laura Mercier Lip Glace before and they aren't pocket friendly. I'll definitely be using this miniature all up before I repurchase a new one but I have a feeling this one will last me a while.

Have you tried any Laura Mercier products? What's your favourites?

Laura<3

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty, I love the Laura Mercier Lip glosses. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3