Saturday, February 16, 2013

28 Days of Kisses - Day 16= Rimmel Apocolips Lip Lacquer in Celestial

Today was spent shopping with my Mom and Pops in town. We went in super early this morning before it got super busy, no one likes searching for parking including me. My Mom and I headed to New Look while my Dad went to his favourite book shop, Hodges & Figgis. I think it's way better than Easons too so I always pick up my books there. As a extra birthday gift my Mom picked me up some new clothes in New Look. I love this store and I do get the majority of my wardrobe there. They have some really nice bits at the moment plus it's not too pricey either. For a poor student like myself this is a key decider when buying stuff in shops. After having a good old shop around, we went for dinner in a gorgeous Italian restaurant on George's Street. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the place but they do such amazing food, I love it! I'm always so full after this dinner so I left my new purchases with my parents and I met my boyfriend Paddy to go on a big walk. As I've said in previous posts the weather has been pretty good here the last few days so I didn't want to take it for granted. Who knows next week the rain could be back bucketing down again. After we finished our walk we went to the Savoy to see the new Die Hard movie. I love Bruce Willis, for me he is the King of Action movies. I've seen all the Die Hard movies and I really enjoyed this one too. I'm going to do one of my "A Trip to the Movie" posts soon as I've been to see Flight in the past week too. 
Now to what I was wearing on my lips today. Rimmel Apocolips Lip Lacquers have been raved about on loads of blogs over the past couple of weeks. I only picked up one shade from the range called Celestial, a really nice rose pink colour which I've been using a lot. It's so wearable and I think it would suit just about anyone. This product is super easy to apply and does last a good while on the lips. That said if you drink a lot like me throughout the day, you may need to touch up. Out of all the shades available Celestial was the only one to really catch my eye when I was in Boots, I just don't think the other shades in the range would do anything for me. How I wish I could rock some fabulous bright lippies! Since then I've seen Luna and Galaxy in a lot of reviews and they both look really nice, hopefully Rimmel will still be on 3 for 2 come payday. Sorry the flash is on in the picture above, I've literally only walked in the door less than a hour ago so it's pitch black out.

Have you jumped onto the Rimmel Apocolips band wagon?

Laura<3

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try these but I don't suit a gloss at all, well I don't think so anyway. It'd be great if in the future they brought out a matte cream finish :)

    Dusterknuckles | I'm Having A Celine Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that would be such a good idea if they did just that:) I know a lot of people would be interested in them xx

      Delete
  2. This color suits you so well :) At the beginning I thought I have no chance on buying these as you can't find them in Finland, but now feelunique carries them, so it's time for an order :D

    I am a new follower from #bbloggers chat :) I would love if you could have a look at my blog also :)

    xo
    Cristina @Cristina's Beauty Box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Cristina:) There's some really lovely shades to choose from xxx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3