Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Radox Brazilian Fusion

There's always Radox products in my shower at all times, from my Mom to my brother everyone has their favourite product from the brand. Mine is their amazing Shower Smoothies, Tropical Tranquility in particular, it smells of coconut so it was always going to be a winner with me. After a busy day I like nothing more than going home and having a relaxing shower.Yes I'm one of the small percentage of people who don't have a bath in their houses. It's not an issue as there are so many nice shower products on the market, though I would love to be able to buy Lush bath bombs now and again.

Radox's Brazilian Fusion* is the brands Limited Edition Summer offering, and it smells so good. It comes in a shower gel and bath soak so there is definitely something for everyones tastes. With a scent that reminds me of holidays, how couldn't I possibly like this. I've been using this most mornings before work if I get up early enough, as it has one of those scents that instantly wakes you up. It contains an exotic blend of dragon fruit and camu camu berry, I had never heard of the latter before but apparently it's found in the Amazonian Rainforest. Having left this in my shower, I went back today to see that someone was after using it. The culprit this time was Dad, who absolutely loves this product and said how much he liked the smell. Another thing I like about this product is the packaging, most Radox shower gels have the pull up hooks which are so handy for the gym or for the shower shelve. I can see Radox's Brazilian Fusion Shower Therapy* going pretty fast as everyone in the family likes this one. I think I may need to stop leaving my products in the shower.

Do you like Radox? What product have you tried from the brand?

Laura<3

7 comments:

  1. had this once, love the smell of it!

    http://eabhaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing doesn't it?? I may have to get another bottle soon xx

      Delete
  2. I have these in my shower, I also love TT too, I love coconut scents! :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Radox is certainly one of my favourite brands for shower products. I've enjoyed using all the products I've bought from them in the past.I adore coconut scents too, I need to repurchase their shower smoothies soon!! xx

      Delete
  3. Oooo these sound great. I love coconut scents so much :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh you should try their Tropical Tranquility Shower Smoothie is you like coconut scents, it's my favourite. Brazilian Fusion is more on the fruity side xxx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3