Friday, August 24, 2012

New Lush Face Mask

What do five Lush empties get you, surprisingly one of their face masks. I've been using products from this brand since before I started blogging. My Auntie Val first introduced me to them and ever since I've been in love with their goodies. I was surprised that I didn't know that you could bring back empties, I would of had alot of free face masks by now if I did. I've one tried one so far, Brazened Honey and I loved it. Here's the pots I used up, you probably have already seen them in past empties posts.

I have a tonne of Lush empties at home but I wasn't a 100% percent certain how their policy worked so I decided to take six pots in with me to start. It turns out you can bring back any empties, even mini sizes from gift sets but you can't bring back sample sizes, which would seem pretty obvious. I actually went to the store on Wednesday and they were all out of face masks, shocking I know. Everyone must be giving themselves a little pampering with Lush face masks it seems. They said I could leave all my empty pots there if I wanted which was so nice of them. This was the handiest option for me as the weather hasn't been the best at present in Dublin, the last thing I wanted to do was to drag them around town in the rain. Today I popped back in to the store and thankfully the had the full range of masks back in stock. The sales assistant who was looking after me was so lovely, she knew everything about the masks and went into depth about each one. She definitely knew her products, we finally narrowed my choices down to two masks, Love Lettuce and BB Seaweed. I finally decided on the latter, which I haven't heard too much about but I can't wait to see how I get on with it. This mask is said to give a deep cleanse so it's good if you've been out in the elements (RAIN) so I thought it was a great one to try next. I've seen alot of Love Lettuce reviews so I'm going to pick that up on my next trip to Lush.

Have you tried Lush face masks? What's your favourite?

Laura<3

4 comments:

  1. I love anyting in lush! I even take back my bags that the bath bombs come in!

    http://beauty-fashion-crush.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too it's one of my favourite brands!! I always find new products I want to try when I'm in their store xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm so surprised I'd only bought one previously. I tried BB Seaweed last night and wow I love it xx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3