Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thank You!!


Hey everyone!!

I hope you all are keeping well. I just thought I'd write a quick post to tell you how much your support means to me. I started this blog nearly 4 months ago it's so hard to believe. It doesn't feel that long at all as the time has really flown by. I started blogging cause I've always loved makeup and beauty products in general. I began reading beauty blogs last year and they looked like so much fun. I don't know why it took so long for me to start my own. One of the reasons, was that if I started one I definitely wanted to do regular posts. Last year I just didn't think I could do that with work and everything going on. That all changed in April this year.


I remember writing the first post I did back in April, it was a review on Simple Kind-To-Eyes Eye Makeup Remover Pen. Looking back on that post now, I can see how far my blog has come. My writing style has changed along the way. My blog is like my child and seeing how it has grown is pretty crazy lol.

I remember when I started blogging only my boyfriend knew. He was so supportive of it from the beginning. I know he gives it a read now and again. I thought this was so nice cause it's not something that you'd automatically think a guy would read. My family also know I have this wee blog, they wouldn't read it but they always ask how I'm getting on with it. I couldn't ask for more support from my family and friends.

Back to you girls, ever since I've started my blog you've all been nothing but supportive of my blog. It really means alot as I didn't know what to expect when I started blogging. You girls have given me so many helpful tips over the last few months and I thank you so much for it. I'm happy you enjoy reading my posts, there will be more coming soon. I just bought a replacement laptop so hopefully I can start doing more regular posts again.

Thanks again,

Laura<3

3 comments:

  1. That's a truly beautiful post! I agree about looking back, my blog is only 3 months old and yet from my first post has changed so much. Friends and family still don't know I actually blog, only my partner who designs my site and my best friend (Who I only told yesterday!). Love reading your posts and look forward to reading them in years to come too! Mel xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and thoughtful post. I hope your success continues. You’re doing a great job X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Laura I'm so glad I know you- you're such a sweet person. You deserve all of the support you get. Keep blogging, lady! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3