Wednesday, August 10, 2011

He-Shi Fusion Multi Bronze Review

I've only started using bronzers recently (maybe in the last year). I know it's hard to believe. I love the way they can add a lovely natural glow to my skin while they can also be used for contouring.

When the He-Shi PR team offered to send me some of their products. I was so happy to see that one of them was their Fusion Multi Bronze.

Firstly, before I start the review I'm going to give you a bit of background on the company. He-Shi was set up by Mother and Daughter; Hilary and Shelly Mc Murray in Ireland in 2004. Seven years on, the company has become Ireland's leading tanning range and is known worldwide. It has also been featured in top magazines "Cosmopolitan" and "Marie Claire" just to name a few. Fusion Multi Bronze is just one of the amazing products from their range.


I started using this Fusion Multi Bronze a bit over a month ago. I have to say I've enjoyed using it. As well as being buildable it gives you a nice sheer finish. I'm pretty pale so the last thing I want is to look tangoed and I can safely say this has never happened with this product. Fusion Multi Bronze leaves you with a gorgeous natural glow which is perfect for during the daytime. There is shimmer in this bronzer but it isn't noticeable on the skin. The packaging of this product is very sturdy. I like this as the last thing I want is to see bronzer all over my bag.


 This product is available in one shade which is suitable for all skin types and skin tones. It retails for €20 which I think  is good value for money as this product will last for ages.

As you can see in the picture above, I also recieved the He-Shi Bronzing Brush (€8.50). To be honest I only used this to apply the bronzer once. The bristles feel really scratchy which is not nice on the skin. I would definitely prefer it if it had softer bristles. You could use any powder brush in your collection and it would do just fine.

 I have to say I loved He-Shi Fusion Multi Bronze. I was very impressed with it and I would repurchase it again.

Have you tried any products from the He-Shi range?? 

Laura<3




 I was sent this product by the He-Shi PR Team to try out but  as always thoughts and views on the product are my own<3

1 comment:

  1. I love He-Shi tan, it's one of my favourites, I didn't actually know that they did a bronzer! This one looks very similar in shades to the MUA professional bronzer, I'd be interested to see how similar they actually are on the skin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3