Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Marie Claire September Issue


Like everyone else this month I purchased Marie Claire. On the cover is the gorgeous Anne Hathaway. I can't wait to see her new film, One Day which is released this week. Unfortunately I haven't read the book but if the ads are anything to go by this will be a Summer hit. Hopefully I can get the boyfriend to tag along with me.


 Of course when I seen the gorgeous Ciate nail polish freebie with this month's issue I couldn't resist. Last month, I got a Ciate lipgloss with the magazine which I've been using alot. There are 2 different shades to choose from and I picked My Fair Lady. It's a gorgeous nude colour which would be perfect for work. Expect a NOTD very soon.

There is also a Dove Nourishing Oil Care Express Treatment Conditioner Sample with this issue. Has anybody used it yet?? I can't wait to try this out. This product is a conditioner and a treatment in one so it seems to have a lot to live up to. I haven't tried anything from the Dove Haircare range yet so I'll let you know my thoughts. As this is a travel size product I will probably wait until I go away to use it.

Have you purchased this month's Marie Claire magazine??..What nail polish did you get??

Laura<3

4 comments:

  1. We need to get Marie Claire immediately! Did you see her rap recently on what of the US nighttime talk shows. She is too funny! Check her out on You Tube if you haven't.

    Jayme & Mendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same freebies, love this shade of polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up the purple polish originally but have since gone and bought the mag a second time for the nude polish.

    Anne Hathaway always comes across so well in interviews and I love her sense of humour too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up both polishes 'cause I'm a nut for a bargain. Can't say I love the smell of the conditioner though.. kinda puts me off using it.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3