Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Weekly Round Up #6

Here's what I got up to last week...

 Monday I finalised my plans for Barcelona. Hotels and Flights are booked...YAY!!  I'm heading over in mid-September so I'm hoping the weather is fantastic. I've heard such great things about this lovely city so of course I'm very exciting about going. I will be taking my camera with me so expect a post about my adventures when I'm back. One of my stops in Barcelona will be to Sephora, as it is makeup heaven. Shockingly I've never been to one so it's a necessity that I go. If there is anywhere in particular I should when I'm there??

Tuesday My room is finally complete. My new floors and shelves look great. I'm still in the process of putting all my belongings back in my room. All my stuff has been in my sister's old room for a while so needless to say my room still looks a mess. My last Shopaholic's Journey post before my holiday also went up today.

Wednesday I met up with my lovely sister and my nephew. I hadn't seen them for an age as I've just been so busy. It's always nice to see my nephew as he's getting so big. It's weird that he's going to be one in 2 weeks, I have no idea where the time has gone. It's really cute cause he's beginning to walk a little and say little words here and there.



Thursday My mom came home from work with these lovely goodies. Her lovely friend got them for me which I thought was so nice. As you can see there is a few different products from the brands Catrice and Essence. One of the products she gave me isn't pictured above and it's the Essence Lash Mania Volume Mascara. It's fab and I have been using it everyday since I got it.
 
Friday I went to see the new Planet of the Apes movie, Rise Of the Apes with my boyfriend, Paddy. I don't want to give to much of this movie away which I have a big habit of doing. What I can tell you is that this movie is really good. I wasn't too keen on going cause I didn't like the last one with Mark Wahlberg but this one is nothing like it. This movie features James Franco (swoon,pictured above) and the beautiful Frieda Pinto who both play their parts incredibly well. This is definitely a Summer must-see movie!!

Sadly I was working Saturday and Sunday so I have nothing to exciting to report about my weekend!!

What did you girls get up to??

Laura<3

3 comments:

  1. Great post, lucky you to get to go to Barcelona! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Barcelona last month and spent literally hours in Sephora! Make sure you see the magic fountain at night, it was beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Barcelona! The weather is gorgeous, has a nice big beach with lots of restaurants and shops. It really is a lovely place to visit and there's some wonderful buildings. Make sure to check out Gaudi's church, its called the Sagrada Familia. There's a huge really interesting story about it, it started being built in the 1880's and it's still not finished, so half of it is old fashioned and the rest is modern, He died stepping out in front of a Tram to look at it. It's really interesting :) ... Can you tell I used to study Architecture in college? haha Enjoy it darling xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3