Saturday, August 27, 2011

Little Trip to TK Maxx

Last week, I went to TK Maxx with my Nanna and Auntie. I've never been a big fan of the store as I find it very messy because of that factor it's hard to look around.

 I wasn't really expecting to find too much but having said that I left with these 2 items.


Dianne Brill Eye Lingerie Eye Shadow in Peekaboo Lace
I was such a big fan of Dianne Brill products, that is until they got rid of the counter in Harvey Nichols in Dundrum. When I spotted this eyeshadow and seen that it was only €6.99; I couldn't leave it behind. It's a gorgeous golden pink shade which I love.The packaging is also lovely as you can see from the picture above.


Card Box
This was a random buy. I seen it as I was queueing to purchase my eyeshadow and I fell in love with it. It contains 12 cards in two different designs which both look very pretty. I'm not one to write cards to people but I thought the box itself was gorgeous. I thought it would look nice in my room and I was right. At €8.99 I couldn't really go wrong.


Have you picked up any bargains from TK Maxx??

Laura<3

3 comments:

  1. I used to work at tkmaxx for 3 years and got bargains all the time. I popped in for the first time in about a year yesterday and got a pair of pastry sneakers (£50) for £11.99! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the random things you can pick up in tk maxx! Haven't been there in ages, will have to go have a look:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went there a couple of days ago but I only bought headphones for my iPod. There were some interesting makeup items but all opened and messy. I was disappointed...
    I prefer Boots way better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3