Thursday, August 25, 2011

Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint


I was so excited when I got the opportunity to try out the new Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint. This is the first product to be released from their much anticipated  Liz Earle Colour range.

The Skin Tint comes in Bare (for light skin tones), Beige (for medium skin tones) and Beach (for medium to dark skin tones). I chose the shade Beige as even though I'm quite fair, I do wear tan now and again.

 If you order the Sheer Skin Tint by mail, Liz Earle are providing samples of all three shades with your first purchase. This means you will get the right shade for you before you open your full-size product.


The packaging of the product is beautiful, it's a gorgeous shimmery dark blue. Beige is the perfect match for my skin tone.The formula is very creamy and leaves you with a dewy look which may be a bit too much for people with oily skin like me. A quick dusting of powder will stop this problem. This product contains
mineral UV protection SPF 15 which is believed to be safer for your skin and is less likely to cause sensitivity. I can't wait to bring this on holiday next month.

All in all I really liked this product. The Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint (40ml) launches on Thursday 8th September and retails for €23.75 (£21). You can also preorder yours here . I'm looking forward to seeing more from the Liz Earle Colour range when it is released.

What do you think of the first offering from the Liz Earle Colour Range?

Laura<3

4 comments:

  1. i hvnt tried this out yet but im sure its beautiful like their other products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still not sure I quite get what it is exactly. Is it a tinted moisturiser or is it leaning more toward BB cream territory? I know it's not a full on BB cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cornflakegirl I'd say more of s tinted moisturiser but that's because I haven't used BB cream!! Have you??...I think this product would be perfect for holidays or if you wanted something very natural!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura-I haven't tried any BB Creams either but from reading about this I think you might be right about it being more of a tinted moisturiser. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3