Monday, August 15, 2011

Beauty Swap with Lauren A.K.A Budget Beauty Queen

A while back Lauren and I did a beauty swap. Recently my room has been done up so I didn't get a chance to do a post on our swap. Thankfully it got finished this week. Now there is nothing stopping me from showing you the goodies Lauren sent me.The swap itself came about when Lauren asked me to do a guest post on her blog. We got chatting about doing a swap, which of course I was totally excited about. If you haven't checked out Lauren's blog "Budget Beauty Queen", I shall leave the link here. I love her blog especially her reviews and monthly favourite posts they are very informative. At the moment Lauren is running a blog series which shows bloggers writing posts on there holy grail product. Definitely worth having a look at!


About 2 weeks ago I received my goodies from Lauren. Here are the lovely products she sent me.....

Beauty UK Nail Polish in Electric Blue & Turquoise Shim
2 True Cheek 'n' Lip Tint & Pink Light Up Pocket Mirror       
 MUA Lipstick in 11, MUA Eye Dust in 2 & 6, MUA Blusher in 4


Rimmel Eyeshadow in Stir It Up




MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Dusk Til Dawn


 Sleek Sunset Palette

Wow I love all the gorgeous products Lauren sent me. Thank you so much! I really can't wait to try out everything. With work and everything I haven't had a chance to use much yet. The MUA and Sleek palette are fabulous and I'm sure I'll create so many great looks with them. I actually haven't used any MUA or Sleek products before. Of course I'm really looking forward to trying them out. I've heard such good things from other beauty bloggers.

If you want to have a look at what I got Lauren, you can check it out here!!


Laura<3

4 comments:

  1. great swap! It looks like you had fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh there's some really lovely stuff there. It looks like a great swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the queen of swaps! hehehe. they are so fun. we should do another one in nov/dec! ttyl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I want a sleek palette so bad. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3