Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My New Laptop!!:D

Let me introduce you to my new laptop, the Sony VAIO!


I was so in need of a new laptop recently. To say my old one broke is a understatement. The whole screen was hanging off and had to be propped up against a pillow to stay upright. A new laptop was definitely needed to say the least. Hopefully this laptop does me well like my last one which lasted 3 years.


My mom also bought me this gorgeous "Built." laptop sleeve. It's very me, I love the design!! It's definitely worth buying one of these if you have a laptop. I find that it's much easier to store your laptop when you have one of these as it keeps them clean.

I'm very happy with my laptop and I can't wait to start writing more posts for you girls very soon!!

Laura<3

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that laptop case, so cute! I swear by my neoprene laptop case. Congrats on getting a new computer, that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah fab new lappy. I got a laptop case from the same brand, bt mine is a blk and white one :) - if I could sleep in it, I would - it's so comfy (well it looks comfy I should say) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an awesome laptop and a cute sleeve!
    xoxo--Maddie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3