Friday, April 22, 2011

New Product Alert: Simple Kind To Eyes-Eye Make-Up Remover Pen

I was recently in my local Boots store where I go to stock up on my favourite drugstore brands monthly when I was walking down the aisle and I came across this little gem. Simple has always been one of my go to brands as I have sensitive skin and there range is amazing it consists of Cleansers, Toners, Moisturisers and lots more.

I always find there products very light on my skin, I particularly love their eye make up remover and make up wipes. So when I saw their new product I jumped at the chance to try it out. I found this product really useful as it has a precision felt tip which is good for hard to reach areas.

I really liked the pen as it is easy to pop in your bag on the go for quick fixes during the day,it's also good for when you finish your make up and you know notice fall out as it easily removes it.
The only downside of this product is that i noticed that it is hard to keep clean, even though the product was cleaned after every use it still remains a bit stained.
I paid €6.29 for this product which i think is a fairly reasonable price as it has a shelf life of 3 months and is really good for a girl on-the-go.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3