Friday, April 29, 2011

Benefit's B.Right Starter Kit At Debenhams

In Debenhams at the moment if you are a Beauty Club cardholder you can receive a free complimentary 'face date' with Benefit to try out their new skincare range called B.Right. When you are there you will also pick up a free B.Right starter kit. I picked up mine today and I have to say I love it.


The starter kit contains 3 deluxe size samples of three products from this range. The products are as follows:
  • Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 (8.9ml/0.3 US fl.oz) -The emulsion is said to hydrate,protect and comfort the skin with it's light-weight,oil free formula. It also has a ultra moisturising tri-radiance complex which helps keep water on the skin's surface.
  • Foamingly Clean Facial Wash (8.9g Net wt.0.3 oz.) -This wash is said to cleanse the skin with a gentle lather and also removes make up efficiently
  • Potent! Eye Cream(3.0g Net.wt0.1oz) - The eye cream smooths fine lines and fades dark circles which helps make eyes appear brighter.
I highly recommend getting this kit if you are a Debenhams Beauty Cardholder as the products are deluxe samples which are worth €12. I also feel it's good to have if you are interested in these products as you can try them out for a week before you make your decision.


Laura<3

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this! Thanks so much for letting us know, I'm def going to head to Debenhams tomorrow :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about getting this set. It looks really nice. We don't have a Debenhams but I will know our local Ulta has it for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highly recommend I've been using the Potent! Eye cream and I really love it:) and even the fact that there deluxe samples I think they'll last for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3