Friday, April 22, 2011

Lush Cosmetics supports Japan with new Japanese Aid Soap

All of us that have been watching the news lately have seen the tragedy that occurred in Japan.

Lush Cosmetics have recently launched there new charity soap "Japanese Aid" which they are selling to raise funds for charity,Peace Boat.

Peace Boat is made up of volunteers who are cooking hot meals, transporting aid goods and helping the people living in worst hit regions in any way they can.

Lush have launched this limited edition soap to raise much needed funds for the charity with all proceeds from every purchase of "Japanese Aid" going directly to the charity.

The soap itself is designed like a Japanese flag, it has a lovely coconut fragrance which is similar to previously discontinued soap "I Should Coco". I found this soap amazing as the smell stays on your skin even after you shower.

I recently bought this soap in my local Lush and the staff were so appreciative. It cost €5 and i was happy leaving the shop as I knew I was playing my part in helping the people of Japan.The soap is still available to buy instore or online at lush.com.

Please show your support everything counts.

Laura<3

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great thing that Lush is doing to help raise much needed money! Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good post! I had no idea Lush was doing this, thanks for letting us know :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3