Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Most Wanted #1

Hey Everyone.

This is All-Made-Up-21's first Most Wanted post, basically this post is going to be items including beauty products that I have seen the past few weeks that I think look amazing and I'm loving them.

Nars Turkish Delight Lipgloss
















Candace Bushnell Summer And The City

The perfect Summer read. I actually loved the first book so can't wait to get this one.












Too Faced The Bronze And The Beautiful Set- really good bronzer set would love to get it in Ireland.













Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Shadow Pencil














Not Soap, Radio- "I'm Not Here, I'm Really" Face Palettes.
I recently seen this product online and I would love to try it. I love palettes and this one is so cute.









These items seem perfect for summer,

Laura<3

1 comment:

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3