Monday, April 25, 2011

Mini Make Up Haul

I just went shopping today so I just thought I'd mention some of the products I purchased, cause some of the products I have used before and some I haven't so maybe I'll do a review in a few days when I've tried out the products.

So, on to the haul, the first product I picked up was Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in 004 Pink Ice. I am real fan of light pink glosses in general and I've never tried Revlons'.I thought I'd give their new offering a try as it is one of there new range of lipglosses and I liked the packaging as the lid looks like patent leather and looks different to any brand I've seen before. The lipgloss is described as a weightless gloss makes lips pop with 5times more shine than patent leather hence the packaging. I shall definitely do a review on this product just to let you know how I found it.


The next product I picked up was the new No7 Extreme Length Sensitive Mascara.I've always been a big fan of N07 products I live by there Essential Moisture Night Cream as I always feel like my face is so refreshed and hydrated the next morning and I've used various mascaras and
lipglosses(which are always really good).

Back to the product, this mascara is a sensitive version of a Extreme Length, which have been made for people with sensitive eyes and is recommended for contact lens user. The mascara is enriched with Almond and Jojoba oils and helps prevent irritation. I thought I'd try this out as my eyes do tend to water sometimes even due to weather and because i highly rate No7 products and I always like to give their new products a go.


At this time in Boots also when you buy No7 Extreme Length Sensitive Mascara you get a So Simple Eye Duo free. The eyeshadows are two neutral colours beige and cream come in a silver compact which is super cute and is small so is perfect for your handbag.



And last but not least I bought a Gosh Cosmetics Giant Sun Powder in shade 001 which I've bought before I love to use it on my cheeks for contouring as it's just the right shade. I always go back to cause its a really good size bronzer and lasts for so long.

So I hope you found something in this mini haul that you might try out.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3