Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weekly Round Up #2

 Last week was pretty busy, mostly because I was working daily. Wednesday and Sunday have just involved work and nothing else. None the less, some eventful things happened that I would like to share with you girls.

Monday - My brother turned the Big 18 which makes me feel so old:( This isn't the only big celebration that happened on Monday. My Mom and Dad also were 25 years married they spent their week in lovely Spain:)

Tuesday - I recieved 2 exciting packages in the post!!! One of the packages contained my Beautybay.com goodies. If you've seen my post  you'll see how amazing the stuff I got is. Can't wait to try it all out. The other package contained some samples for me to try out. I don't want to give too much away about the product until I test it. When I do so you will certainly get a review post.

Box of BeautyBay.com Goodies:)

Thursday - I caught up on the latest episode of Brothers and Sisters can't believe that show is being cancelled *big sad face* :( It's such a enjoyable series and it will be missed. I also caught up with my sister who I haven't seen in so long and got to see my baby nephew who is getting so big.


Friday -  After having a wonderful holiday, My Mom and Dad arrived home from Spain. They brought me back some really lovely gifts. My pressies are definitely going to be featured in a upcoming post.

Saturday - Major shopping was done!! I have no voice of reason when it comes to shopping I just seem to buy everything I look at. I bought a products in Boots, and a few other bits and pieces. One thing I know though is when I buy stuff it certainly won't go to waste:) I also bought some goodies for my beauty swap with Laura aka Fitz N Bitz.

Did you girlies do anything exciting last week???

Laura<3

P.S Yesterday I launched my Fab 100 Giveaway if you girlies missed out on it!!! It's opened til Saturday 9th July. Good Luck:):)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you've bought from Beauty Bay, I've got a friend who works there (yayyy discount!) She's one of the buyers, how cool would that job be?!

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. noo :( i didnt, im on a spending ban, it sucks - but keeping an eye out for new purchases when its over xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a nice week! I've been too dedicated to my blog to do anything interesting, haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3