Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Little Bits from Bliss

 Bliss isn't a brand I use very much as I find it a bit out of my price range. I've never owned any of their products even though I love their body butters. I always have a sniff at Bliss counters as their products smell so refreshing. I don't know anyone who doesn't like them.

Last week, my mom and I were out shopping when we decided to pop into House Of Fraser for a quick browse around the Beauty Hall (My favourite place). After having a mooch at a few of my favourite counter, I spotted a Sale table which I've been told is quite rare in the Beauty Hall. On it, I seen a tonne of Bliss products on sale, before my mom could look twice I was already over at the table checking out what was on offer. I was really surprised with what I saw as everything was half price or more and that's unusual for Bliss as it's such a good brand. I was later told that House Of Fraser was getting rid of the concession so everything had to go.

These are the products I came home with and I've been using them all since the day I've bought them.


Bliss Super-sized Lemon & Sage Body Butter (414ml) Was-€36 Now-€18

Still a bit pricey but I'd never get a better deal than this ever. Being Bliss's Number One Body Cream I had such high expectations for this product. I've been using it everyday since I purchased it and now I can safely say I love it. Firstly this body butter is huge (414ml) which I'm sure will last me for a long time. With a fresh citrusy scent that is amazing, this product is so moisturising and doesn't leave you feeling greasy one bit. I've been using this especially were I have dry patches and my skin is left feeling lovely and soft:)


Bliss Hand Cream Set (30ml) Was-10 Now-€5

I was blown away with this set when I saw it as it's amazing value for what your getting. First up is the Blood Orange & White Pepper hand cream, I've always loved the body butter of the same fragrance. It's such a unusual scent as it does smell like oranges but the white pepper adds a extra kick to it. I would of never thought that this combination would work but it does. I have started carrying this around with me as of late. I'm not sure if it will take the place of my beloved Soap and Glory Hand Food.

Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream has a light lemony fragrance which I think is similar to the Lemon & Sage body butter. I've probably used this a bit less than the other hand cream as I agree with the title it's a bit more intensive. Not only does it leave your skin soft and smooth, it also helps smooth rough cuticles. I have been using Lemon Flutter (which I love) for my cracked and dry cuticles, but this seems to be doing the job aswell. The only difference being is that this doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.

Both of these hand creams did exactly what they said on the tin and left my hands feeling soft and smooth. During the day, I use Blood Orange & White Pepper as it's more of a everyday hand cream. When I get home from work I have been using the High Intensity Hand Cream which I definitely need on my hands after a hard days work as my hands are usually left in bad condition. They are both small in size (30ml) but I think they are so handy as you can get a feel for the product.

I've really enjoyed using these products so far. I'm so glad I picked them up in the sale which is an added bonus. I'd definitely love to use them again but the only thing stopping me is the price. I think if you were planning on pampering yourself and liked a good treat these products would definitely be worth having a look at.

Have you used any Bliss Products??...What's your favourite??

Laura<3

2 comments:

  1. I haven't used any but I love your review! I wonder if they sell it in the States...

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound great! I really want to try them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3