Sunday, June 19, 2011

Liz Earle Event Saturday 18th June 2011

Hey Girls!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.I promised in my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser  that I would take a few pictures and let you girls know how I got on at this event.

The event was held in Wilde & Green in Milltown, Dublin.The store is fairly big, Liz Earle have a nice little corner just as you walk into the shop. I was so excited when I seen all the products so I had a little ramble through them all and of course took aload of pictures.






I was booked in for a skincare consultation, I had choice between this or a hand & arm massage but I decided to go for the consultation. I was glad I chose this as I got a better feel for the products as they were tried out on my face. The ladies from Liz Earle were so lovely and answered all my questions about the products. While I was getting my skincare consultation we also chatted about my blog which was so nice. I was told how this event was such a success they will be running another in the next couple of weeks. If you missed out on going along this time, I highly recommend going to the next one. I will definitely be popping back in for some more products (there is a suncare offer on which I will definitely taking advantage of for my holidays) and a chat very soon.

As I was booked in for a event I went home with this lovely goody bag.



All the products were  beautifully wrapped and contained the products below:)

L2R- Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Instant Boost Tonic Spritzer, Botanical Essence Eau De Parfum Sample

I can't wait to try all these mini sizes out. I'm already such a big fan of the Hot Cloth Cleanser so I have such high expectations for the other products.
I also recieved a summer newsletter, product guide and a list of the products that were used on my skin during the consultation.

Me being me I couldn't leave without picking out a few other bits for myself.

Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask
This mask comes in the zip-up bag seen above and also includes 2 Cleansing Mask Sponges. I bought this mask as I've only ever used the ones from Lush which I really like. When this mask was used on my face I fell in love with it. I'm going to try it out some more and hopefully it shall become apart of my regular skincare routine

Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser
As I have pretty oily skin I opted to purchase this product too. I felt that it was so light and gentle when used on my face. I'm getting a few minor breakouts on my skin at the moment so I feel like my current moisturiser is a bit too rich.

I really enjoyed this event as everyone was so nice and friendly. I'm looking forward to trying out all these lovely products. I shall definitely let you girlies know how I get on. 

If you would like to hear more about Liz Earle or if you are interested in their products, I shall leave the link below.

Laura<3




Liz Earle Website- http://ie.lizearle.com/

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see reviews of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great goody bag! I'm glad that this was a good event for you ;)

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3