Friday, December 23, 2011

China Glaze Santa's Little Helpers

You probably all know my love for OPI mini nail polish sets. When I seen this one from China Glaze I was immediately drawn to it. I bought Santa's Little Helpers in Sallys in town almost three weeks ago. I already own one other China Glaze nail polish so I thought this set would be nice to add to my collection. These mini polishes are considerably larger at 9.6ml per bottle compared to OPI's 3.75ml. The whole set being €10.99 also meant it was better value than a OPI mini set which usually retails at €14.99.


Santa's Little Helpers set contains four gorgeous festive polishes.

Tinseltown
A grey/black base with different size chunks of silver glitter. I really like the look of this polish and I can't wait to try it.


Icicle
A silver polish with light shimmer.

Ring In The Red
Another glitter polish, this also has a light red shimmer running through it. Perfect for Christmas.

Velvet Bow
A deep red polish almost burgundy. I wasn't really drawn towards this shade. Saying that, I haven't tried it yet so I may change my mind.

Here is a Nail Of The Day using Icicle...


Two coats gave the finished effect above. I really like how it's not too much and very wearable.

What do you think of the Santa's Little Helpers set?

Laura<3

5 comments:

  1. This is great! Where did you order it from? xxxxx

    http://heather226.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they're all pretty Laura! Not convinced they're unique but look cute. Oh sigh here comes a trip to Sally's!

    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Heather I bought it in Sally's... There was a lot in stock when I was there so you should have a look!!

    @Sara I love them. I know I'm a sucker for mini nail polishes(I never finish full sized bottles), I thought they were a good deal compared to the price of OPI mini sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the colours.. I want this set!!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours esp the glitter ones. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3