Monday, December 5, 2011

A Little Order From Beauty Emporium

On Cyber Monday, Beauty Emporium.ie had some great deals on. I was quite restrained and just made two purchases, one is for my sister's Christmas present which you may see in a later post. The other is this gorgeous OPI set.


OPI Best of the Best Collection contains ten of OPI's best selling polishes in mini form. You all know how much I love OPI minis so I adore this!! I may keep some of these for myself and use the rest for stocking fillers. This set would also make a amazing Christmas present for someone who isn't familiar with OPI and hasn't tried their polish before.

The set is separated into two boxes, light and dark which you can see above. 

Here are the polishes that are included:
Alpine Snow, Bubble Bath, Tickle My France-y, Strawberry MargaritaCajun Shrimp

Big Apple Red, I'm Not Really A Waitress,  You Don't Know Jacques, Russian Navy, Lincoln Park After Dark

I'm glad I bought this set as it was such good value at €23. I seen OPI Best of the Best in other shops for €33 so to get it for €10 cheaper was great. My order was also shipped and delivered in two days which I was over the moon with. I think this deal is still running on Beauty Emporium so it's certainly worth having a look at!

What do you think of the OPI Best of the Best set?


Laura<3

6 comments:

  1. Nice set!! It has awesome colors. I actually just blogged about Russian Navy today. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MariJo I know I'm glad I bought it! Russian Navy is so beautiful I really like it too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this set, it unusually that I actually like every color in a set given, there also that one polish that doesn't match my taste, I've got to see if I can find this set in the States!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fab, I can't decide whether I want this or the Nails Inc set! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Beauty on a College budget I know I love this set cause I know I'll wear all these nail polishes at some point!! Maybe try the OPI website! x

    @Summer Loren There's definitely a polish for every ocasion in this set! I haven't seen the Nails Inc set. What's it like??.. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great set! A perfect variety of colours! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3