Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas #3 - Christmas Candles

This time of year, it's become a tradition to have Christmas candles about my house this time of year. I always have a candle burning in my room, I find them so relaxing and they leave such a sweet aroma. I've already picked up a few for Christmas gifts as there are so many to choose from and they'll last for ages.

Here are two of my favourite Christmas Candles!

Christmas Cookie (Medium Jar) & Cinnamon & Sugar (Large Jar)


Both of these candles are from the Yankee Candle Company. They are my favourite Christmas scents by far. Cinnamon & Sugar is a lovely mixture of sugar and spice. I'm a fan of cinnamon scent so this was always going to be a winner with me. On the other hand Christmas Cookie is a really sweet vanilla scent that leaves the room smelling yummy! I bought the festive lid in the picture above separately. I think it gives a extra nice touch and apparently there said to make your candle burn better. Vanilla Cupcake is a good alternative to this scent if you can't find it instores.

Yankee Candles are available in a range of different sizes (tea lights, tumblers etc.) and price points. I bought both of these candles on special offer as the big candles can get expensive. Homestore + More actually have a great deal, all Yankee Candles are half price. This is such a good saving as the large jars are usually €26.50 and I got Cinnamon & Sugar for €13.35 which is a steal. I can see these candles selling out quickly as I don't think there is a better bargain out there at the moment.

What is your favourite Yankee Candle?

Laura<3

5 comments:

  1. I think I will get my boyfriends mam one of these for Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Yankee Candles, got one in Home Store and more a few days ago aswell but I have to go back and get more since they're half off! :) and I love the lid! :)

    Zara
    x
    http://lifesprettyvisions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love yankee! My favourite I drift away :)
    Laur x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @What Larry Loves! You should I'm sure she'll love it! x

    @Zara I know there such good value!! I think the lid gives such a nice touch.. so festive x

    @laurdows I always have one burning in my room very relaxing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Yankee candle's, I really need to pick christmas cookie up before they sell out!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3