Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas #1 - Korres Party Survival Kit

I started this series of posts to give you some gift ideas for Christmas. I know how hard it can be to pick out presents for family members and friends. I hope you find it helpful!


With Christmas party season, fast approaching I think the Korres Party Survival Kit is a great gift. This gorgeous gold box contains a selection of best-selling products that will come in handy after a night of partying.


Included in each kit are these lovely products:


Evening Primrose Eye Cream SPF6 5ml 
"Eye cream for the reduction of fine lines and dark circles"
Wild Rose 24hr Moisturiser SPF 6 10ml 
"24-hour moisturiser for normal and dry skin"
Guava Showergel 50ml
"Invigorating blend of tropical fruit"
Guava Body Butter 50ml 
"Extra moisturising cream for dry skin conditions"
Milk Proteins 3 in 1 Cleansing Emulsion 14ml 
"3 in 1 cleansing, tonic and eye makeup- removing emulsion"
Lemon Refreshing Chewing Gum


Korres Party Survival Kit would be such a nice gift for a friend or family member. I love how the products are the perfect size to pop into a handbag or for travelling abroad. If I had to pick my favourite products from the kit, it would be the Guava Little Showergel and Body Butter. This stuff smells so yummy and reminds me of holidays. It's very fruity, definitely a firm favourite of mine.

The Korres Party Survival Kit retails for €22 (£18) and is available to buy in House Of Fraser or online.


What do you think of the Korres Party Survival Kit?

Laura<3

1 comment:

  1. This looks fab, especially if you're unfamiliar with the brand! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3