Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Shopaholic's Journey #9 - Pre Christmas Debenhams Haul

After seeing online that Debenhams had 15% off Beauty & Fragrance recently, I had a little look on their website. I had most of my Christmas presents sorted so I thought I'd treat myself. I was happy to see that they accepted Laser cards which some websites don't do. I just bought two items even though I could have bought more.

Urban Decay Quinceanara Makeup Bag - €19.55
I've had my eye on the Quinceanara bag ever since it was released. Purple is my favourite colour, Amethyst is my birthstone (15th February if your wondering) so that's why I love anything purple. This makeup bag is very spacious. It fits all the products that I'd use on a daily basis, with extra room for more if needed. I think this bag would be great for travelling. If you would like to see a "What's in my Makeup bag?" post let me know in the comments below.

Origins Amazing Duos- €25.50
After hearing great reviews about this product, I've been wanting to try it for a while. Origins Vitazing Eye Cream is usually €30. When I seen that you get a coffee cup with it for the same price, of course I had to buy it. I have only tried this eyecream once so far, so I shall let you know my thoughts soon. What products from Origins should I try next?

Have you picked up any Pre-Christmas bargains?

Laura<3

2 comments:

  1. I have fallen in love with that makeup bag! I think I am going to get one after christmas. I have been looking for a new makeup bag that looks big enough to fit all of my day makeup inside it.
    I'd like to see a whats in my makeup bag post for deffo!

    Joselin
    Http://www.thecosmeticcrave.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that makeup bag as well and I absolutely love it. It fit so much makeup, love taking it with me when I travel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3