Saturday, January 21, 2017

The Lo Down - Too Faced Born This Way Concealer

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've been quite the fan of Too Faced lately so I have. I just love their products, I have alot of their eyeshadow palettes which I use own numerous as you can probably tell on my Instagram. I recently review their Sweet Peach palette at the beginning of my Lo Down series that you can find here. It's such a lovely palette and I'd recommend it to anybody to be honest. I want to get their original Chocolate bar palette next and I want to try their mini Chocolate bar palettes they look intriguing. I hope they launch soon on the Debenhams website.
When this product in particular came through my letter box I was beyond excited to give it a go. It is on the expensive side  at €24 but it's amazing if I do say so myself. I was given the chance to try two shades, light and fair which are the second and third lightest shades available. There are ten shades in total so I'm pretty sure this product will suit just about everybody.
With ingredients such as alpine rose, coconut water and hyaluronic acid I find that ti helps with my fine lines and wrinkles plus the pesky dark circles under my eyes which I'm getting more and more of in my late twenties. Too many late nights in my youth I think. Can't believe I'm going to be 27 next month I feel so old right now but back to my review. This product leaves your skin looking fresh as a daisy and so radiant. It's even good at covering the odd blemish here and there, I'm lucky I don't get too many breakouts I drink a tonne of water since starting this health kick early this month.

There is also a Born This Way foundation that is a great companion to this concealer. It is up there with my favourite foundations so I'll definitely be featuring it soon guys and dolls. I do own alot of concealers as I like to have one whenever its needed be it on a nightout in a town or even when I'm touching up my makeup at lunch. I do have a couple of affordable faves which I will show you in upcoming posts in this series.

Have you tried this concealer? What's your favourite concealer I'd love to know.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3