Monday, May 7, 2012

An Essential from Vichy (plus free gift with purchase)

Everybody likes a free gift with purchase now and again, I know I do. A few days ago I ran out of my Vichy Calming Cleansing Micellar Solution, at €14.75 for 400ml you really can't go wrong. They do have a option for oily skin but I found that it stung my eyes a little so I started using this alternative. This size bottle lasted for about a month and a half which wasn't bad going. I like how it comes with a pump as it's much easier to dispense the product. I use two pumps on four cotton pads to cleanse and remove my makeup at night. This micellar solution works really well and doesn't leave me with any redness which I find makeup wipes can sometimes.

 As soon as I finished my last bottle, I popped into a shop to buy a new one. While I was there I saw that there was a free gift with purchase when you spent €25. I was already spending €14.75 on the Micellar Solution so I only needed to add a bit more than €10. There's one thing I dislike about free gifts, I always seem to buy stuff for the sake of buying it. After shopping around the stand, I finally decided on something I'd actually use, Vichy's Dermablend Setting Powder. I went to a Vichy event a bit over a month ago and I heard such great things about this powder, it's supposed to work great with their corrective foundations. I'm not too sure how this will work with other foundations but I'll put it to the test.

.
Here's the lovely free gift I got, four miniature products all in a gorgeous little bag. It's the perfect size for my makeup when I'm travelling as I can see everything inside. The selection of minis are great too, included was Capital Soleil sunscreen, Aqualia Thermal Rich Moisturiser, Calming Micellar Solution and Eau Thermal Spray. Everything you get in the gift set is great, if your person who hasn't tried much products from the brand it's definitely something to look out for. These are available while stocks last and I can see them going pretty quick indeed.

What Vichy products have you tried??

Laura<3

2 comments:

  1. This is a cool little set - I love a free gift too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I love all these products so it's so handy to have them in minis :):) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3