Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Roger & Gallet L'Homme Range

 For this post I've gotten some help from my Dad and brother.

I've been loving the Roger & Gallet Fleur D'Osmantus range so far and I thought it would be good to get them to have the opportunity to review some products from their men's L'Homme range.

The star product of this range has to be the L'Homme Eau de Toilette. At €39.75 this may seem a little on the pricey side of things but at 100ml it will last for ages. It's a very masculine cypress wood perfume. My Dad and brother absolutely love this scent as it's perfect for everyday.

Both my Dad and brother are gym lovers so the shower gel has definitely come in handy. The shower gel is kinda expenisve at €11.75 but I've been informed that this stuff smells amazing and leaves your skin ultra refreshed and moisturised. Perfect for after the gym!

Lastly my Dad reviewed the L'Homme grooming products, the Shaving foam and aftershave balm. My brother is currently rocking a kinda Conor McGregor style beard so he won't shave it for love nor money. My Dad on the other hand loved reviewing these two products they said they worked really well together. The aftershave balm left his skin feeling nice, smooth and refreshed.

The packaging also gets two thumbs up as they are the perfect size to fit into their gym bag. They are over the size to put in carryon luggage but if your checking in a bag when your going on holidays you can pop these in two.

So if your stuck getting the man in your life or just one of your male family members a present I'd definitely recemmend this range.

Laura<3

1 comment:

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3