Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Roger & Gallet Christmas Cracker Gift

With Christmas just around the corner I thought this was a gorgeous little stocking filler from Roger & Gallet. At  €6.50, you can't really go wrong with this little cracker. In the little gift you get a lovely handbag friendly hand and nail cream and mini vial of perfume aswell.
At  €6.50 considering a hand cream on its own is that price, I think this is such a great purchase as it's wrapped beautifullly and would be perfect for a friend or a secret Santa gift.

I'm a bit biased towards the Fleur d'Osmanthus scent as I've been using it alot lately but if your near a pharmacy that sells Roger & Gallet I'd definitely recommend trying it out. It's such a lovely light scent perfect for everyday. I know I'd be happy to find this in my Christmas stocking this year, that's for sure! The Christmas cracker is also available in two other scents Creme Sublime and Fleur de Figuier. Out of the three fragrances my favourite still has to be Fleur d'Osmanthus. It's such a nice calming scent.

Until my next post,

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3