Thursday, December 3, 2015

Fave Perfume of the Moment - Fleur d'Osmanthus Fragrance

Hi guys,

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've just been busy dealing with alot of stuff but I'm back again. I've really missed blogging as it's such a good outlet and I have so many ideas for my blog. I'm writing this post  about a scent that I've been loving lately that hasn't been out of my handbag. The scent I'm talking about is Roger & Gallet's. If your new to the brand I'll give you some background, Roger & Gallet is the leading parisian perfume distiller in France. First off I love the packaging it's pretty and simple which in my eyes lets the product itself do all the talking.
This fragrance also comes in a  bigger 100ml size which I know I'll probably pick up for myself soon as I absolutely love the scent it's so soft and delicate. The scent is also available in a body sorbet, soaps and lotion and shower gel (which I'll be talking about in a later post.)

If like me and you feel spoiled for choice with the wide rnage of fragrances to choose from you can take the fragrance diagnosis quiz on the Roger & Gallet website. Once the questions it will then reveal the fragrance that would suit you best which I think is a fab idea. 

The 30ml size retails for €19.90 which I think is pretty reasonable considering the prices of some fragrances out there at the moment and I know this size bottle will last ages aswell.

Until my next post,
Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3