Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Another Idea for Christmas - Roger & Gallet Jean Marie Farina Soap Coffrets

I'm back today with another beauy review from Roger & Gallet a brand that I've been liking quite a bit lately. The Jean Marie Farina soap coffret comes in lovely Christmas packaging just in time for Christmas.
I've tried a couple of scents from the range but the new Jean Marie Farina scent is new to me. It's a  fresh lemon and orangey scent inspired by the fragrances and irresistible freshness of and Italian garden and the clear waters of the Mediterranean. I wouldn't be the biggest fan of this scent, Fleur D'Osmanthus still wins hands down for me. The scent is really fresh and the base notes of cedarwood, sandlewood and myrtly definitely shine through. I know perfumes are a really personal thing and everyone has different tastes, so I definitely recommend going into store to check out these sets as they are available in all the scents.

Again for €16 I think these would make a great stocking filler and secret santa gift. There are also alot more Roger & Gallet gift sets to choose from so you wouldn't be stuck for choice.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3