Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mega Switch Up!

I'm hoping to mix things up on my blog in the coming months. I'm still going to do makeup posts which I enjoy writing but I also want to branch out and do something a bit different. Besides writing beauty posts I really like writing my Slimming World Updates and for your responses on them I guess you guys to do. I'm going to start doing some more posts related to Slimming World and Lifestyle, maybe a few of my favourite recipes from the program that I've discovered so far. I'm by no means an amazing cook so I'll definitely be keeping these posts simple and easy. When I see cookery posts myself, I like when there straightforward as that makes them so much easier to follow. Some of the Slimming World recipes I've tried are seriously yummy so I hope you guys enjoy them too. Follow me around style  posts are something I want to do more of, I did a couple last year for my birthday or when I went on trips around Dublin. It's something I like to see on other blogs and I really enjoy doing them myself. Dublin have alot of lovely gems to see, I just wish we had the weather to do it.
Book and Film reviews are going to make an appearance on my blog this year too. I always say that I'm going to do them but I never got around to doing. I'm big into reading and I have so many books to read at the moment. I'm thinking of doing monthly books reviews featuring all the books that I've read over that time. I haven't read too many throughout January so I'll have to get a move on with that, it seems. I'm always looking for new books to read so if you have any suggestions that I should add to my book list feel free to let me know. I put up my first movie review last week on the incredible Les Miserables which is amazing and if you haven't seen it what are you waiting for. The next movie I'm going to see is Django Unchained with Leonardo DiCaprio. Honestly I'm not looking forward to seeing this movie one bit. Every Tarintino film I've seen has been so violent and I just don't like that at all. My boyfriend rates DiCaprio very highly as a actor and he's a mega fan so I said I'd go. I'll definitely go in with an open mind when I see this movie but I have a feeling it won't be for me at all. Lastly I'm hoping to do some more fashion and makeup looks posts this year. I started doing the latter a bit more last year so I'm hoping to continue on from there. I enjoy doing product reviews but I think it's much better when you can actually see the foundation or the blush on as opposed to just swatched sometimes. I've never done fashion posts on my blog at all but since starting Slimming World I've become alot more confident and I've been able to buy alot more clothes. I'm going to try to do more outfit of the day, it's something that I always thought would be fun so I'll see how it goes. I'm really looking forward to getting started with these posts. I think it will bring something different to All-Made-Up-21 and I really hope you guys enjoy them too.

Of course I'd love to hear your suggestions as to what you'd like to see more of on All-Made-Up-21 throughout this year so let me know in the comments.

Until the next post,

Laura<3

2 comments:

  1. You have some really good ideas - can't wait to see them! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica:) I wanted to change up the blog a bit and do something different. We'll see how it goes xx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3