Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Slimming World Update #13

Sorry for the serious lack of Slimming World updates lately guys. I've come to a bit of a stand still weight loss wise over the last couple of weeks. I guess I've plateaued which I knew would happen eventually after losing so much weight in such a fast period of time. I'm by no means saying Slimming World isn't working for me after achieving so much. I'm still an avid member, never in a million years did I think over a year ago that I would have embarked on such a successful weight loss journey. I have so much to thank this programme for and I'm so glad I got the encouraged by my Mum to do it. She is my rock and always has my back, I couldn't ask for a more supportive Mum!
Over the past month I've wanted to try something different and after hearing great things about No.17 Personal Training I've decided to give it a go. I start on Monday so I'm pretty nervous. Having not worked out in forever I don't know what to expect. My goal is to tone up and get fit in the process *fingers crossed*. I've signed up to train twice a week for five weeks straight. I know I can already tell that I'm going to be nackered after it. On my free days I'm going  to go to my local gym to workout and do some classes too. As I'm still a student the gym has a really good offer on so I'm going to take advantage of that of course.

Top Picture - January 2009 Bottom Picture- Holidays Sepember 2013
Don't worry I'm still going to keep you guys up to date. I'm going to do weekly updates to let you know my progress regarding the personal training and I'm going to keep doing Slimming World posts too. This is a new chapter that I definitely want to share with you all. You guys were the first people I told about Slimming World and you've all been so unbelievably supportive. I couldn't ask for better readers, thanks so much for everything.

Until my next update,
Laura<3

5 comments:

  1. !!!! what a difference!! well done! you must be so proud of yourself. I started slimming world 2 weeks ago and hoping to lose around 5 stone! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've hit the 4 stone mark and been struggling since, others in my group have said the same thing. I think its your body being use to it. www.joannavictoria.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats, what a great transformation. The hardest part is always starting, whether you want to lose weight or simply get fit! But you've managed that, so you should be really proud of yourself!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW congrats girl! You look incredible! You've done amazing, you should be very proud of yourself :D xx

    Pretty Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this isn't a new post or anything but just wanted to say congratulations you look amazing and it's really inspired me- I started slimming world 6 weeks ago and have lost 12.5 lbs so far, it's so encouraging to see how amazingly you've done! I am hoping to lose another 2.5 stone by summer next year but like you I expect I will need to join the gym fairly soon as the weight loss begins to slow :) Thanks so much for sharing your journey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3