Saturday, October 22, 2011

Beauty Swap With The Lovely MakeupLand2011 Part 2

I took part in a beauty swap with Chie back in July. I think swaps are such a good idea to try out different products which may not be available in your own country. We decided to do another swap not too long ago which I was very excited about as I had so much fun doing the last one. If you haven't checked out Chie's beauty channel, MakeupLand2011 I shall leave the link here. As I've said before I love her Youtube videos, they range from hauls to tutorials so I know you girls will like them too.


Recently I recieved my package in the post. Here are some of the goodies she sent me this time.

Hard Candy Kal-eye-descope Baked Duo in High Maintenance
Hard Candy Plexi Gloss Glossy Lip Shine in Mauve-Alous
Hard Candy Fox In a Box
I've never tried Hard Candy products. I would certainly pick out these products for myself I love them. Fox In a Box also looks like a great dupe for Benefit Sugarbomb.


Napoleon Perdis Set in Pretty Presto!
From Napoleon Perdis, this set is gorgeous and contains two eyeshadows, a blush, lipgloss and mascara. I would probably use this set for touch ups on nice outs. I love the neutral eyeshadows they are super pigmented .

ELF Mineral Eyeshadows
Chie sent me six mineral eyeshadows from ELF. I haven't opened them yet but I'm looking forward to trying them out. I don't have too many mineral eyeshadows in my collection. What's the best way to apply them??

ELF Brightening Eye Colour set in Day 2 Night
All these colours would make a nice day look and it's handbag size too which is great. I really like the eyeshadows that are included in this set.

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Cottage Cheese
NYX Lip Pencil in Rosie Brown
I have a NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk which I recieved in a previous swap with Jenn Staz. These pencils work well as eyeshadow bases and for a pop of colour on the lid. I had my eye on Cottage Cheese so I'm glad Chie sent me it.

Liole Vita Shake Pack in Kiwi
I've never heard of the brand Liole before now. These face masks are supposed to exfoliate your skin and leave your skin soft and nourished. I'll let you know my thoughts as I use them.

Bath and Bodyworks Apple Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Bath and Bodyworks Scream-A-Colada Body Lotion
Hence the names you probably guessed these are Halloween themed products. I love the smell of Scream-A-Colada. It has a gorgeous coconut scent.

Slatkin & Co Candles
Wow these candles smell amazing. Chie sent me six of these so there going to last me ages. It's so hard to pick my favourite so far but if I had to pick one it would probably be Frosted Cupcake.

Thanks so much Chie for all the amazing goodies you sent me. I hope you enjoy your package too!!


Laura<3

3 comments:

  1. I love Frosted Cupcake Slatkin & Co. candles. They all smell delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many amazing goodies :) I have never done a swap before, sounds so fun :)

    Xo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of everything- what a lovely swap! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3