Thursday, July 19, 2012

Essence Snow White Collection

I love Essence, all their products are affordable and I've always been happy with past bits I've picked up from them. They are also forever bringing out gorgeous on trend Limited Edition products. This month sees the release of the Snow White collection which consists of a selection of polishes, gorgeous glitter topcoats, a emery board and some cute nail art stickers. I love this film so of course it was given that I would pick up some bits. I'm jetting off to Manchester tomorrow so I was reserved and just picked up three little gems. I bought two top coats of which there are three to choose from. I went for 01 Evil Queen (huge purple discs ) and 03 Prince Charming (mixture of gold and silver glitter with large blue chunks). I fell in love with them both, I couldn't resist. I love their names aswell, definitely stays through to the movie. Out of the two, I probably prefer Prince Charming it's just too pretty and would add a bit of sparkle on top of any nail colour. I'm using it with OPI's I Have a Herring Problem from the Holland Collection. I like the Evil Queen topcoat but I find it trickier to apply so it can get a bit time consuming. I paired this with my favourite OPI Holland Collection polish, Pedal Faster Suzi! If you want to apply a topcoat in a hurry I'd go for Prince Charming. The next item I picked up from the collection wasn't going to break the bank at €1.29, the nail caught my eye right away. On one side there's Snow White and on the reverse, the Evil Queen. I just thought that this was adorable and I was on the lookout for a new nail file anyway.


What do you think of the Snow White collection? Will you be picking anything up?

Laura<3

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the purple one! I'm such a sucker for chunky glitter polishes :) I really like some of Essence's products, especially ones from their LE ranges. My favourite is this eye souffle in Pas Des Copper from the Ballerina Backstage collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh.. this is soo cool!! I would love to try this Snow White collection!! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have this new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the whole collection! It was just so pretty! Yep I definitely have a problem! Must stop buying nail polishes! haha

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these look lovely. I've never tried anything from Essence before, but have heard a ton of great things about their products :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still waiting for these to land in my village... if it ever gets here...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3